Shimla Manali Honeymoon Package by Cab From Delhi
Kufri, Rohtang Pass, Solang Valley
5 Night & 6 Days
Call Us On
5 Nights & 6 Days Shimla kullu Manali Honeymoon Tour Package with Stay at Hotel, Food on MAP Plan, all sightseeing at shimla manali by Taxi and the complete Tour Package From Delhi to Delhi by triphimachal.com
Manali is also famous for adventure sports like skiing, hiking, mountaineering, paragliding, rafting, trekking, kayaking, and mountain biking. In short, Manali is the “Valley of the Gods” and an ideal place for the ones in search of both adventure and comfort.
Shimla first travel towards Fagu, on the way sees wildflower hall and Indira holiday home, then visit Kufri which has horse rides, yak rides, mini zoo and cafeteria. Then proceed towards Naldehra. Naldehra is famous for its picnic spots in the jungle, horse rides and the famous golf course.
Shimla , Kufri , Kullu , Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Vaishisht hot water spring and temple, Rahla fall, Rohtang Pass, Manikaran Hot Springs of Sulphur and then visit old Ram Temple and Gurudwara.
- Day - 1 Delhi - Shimla (370 Kms - 9 Hrs )
On Arrival at Delhi Airport/ Railway Station our representative will receive you. Drive to Shimla. Overnight stay in Shimla
- Day - 2 Shimla - Kufri - Shimla
After breakfast explore Shimla City. Visit Jakhu temple and Kufri. Kufri situated at an altitude of 2500 meters just an hour’s drive from Shimla. In the evening Visit Ridge & Mall Road, Scandal Point, Kali Bari, Gaiety Theater. Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day - 3 Shimla - Manali - Via Manikaran and Kullu
After breakfast you will proceed by road to Manali ( 274 kms /7 hrs ). On the way sight-seeing like Sundernagar Lake, Pandoh Dam, Vaishno Devi Temple, Kullu, Manikaran and overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
- Day - 4 Solang Valley ( Rohtang Up To Snow Line Only If Permit)
Today morning after breakfast excursion trip to Rohtang Pass up to snow line if Rohtang Pass is closed (after Snow Line cab on sharing basis to Rohtang Pass on your own expenses), Enjoy Skiing, Horse Riding, Yak Riding, Snow Scooter ride (on your own expenses) Afternoon at 4 – 5 pm return to Manali. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Note: Vehicle will not proceed further than “gulaba barrier“ due to limitation by NGT. Permit subject to availability of the permit on spot with additional cost on sharing basis or individual basis as per guest requirement.
- Day - 5 Manali Local Sightseeing
After breakfast visit “ Hadimba temple”. It was built in 1553 with a superbly crafted four tiered Pagoda roof; it is famous for its exquisitely carved doorway. "Club House" The Club House with its comprehensive facilities that include a roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a liberary, a bar and restaurant makes wonderful outing for the day. Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar, and “ Vashisth” Well known for its hot springs. There are old temples dedicated to the sage Vashisth and to Lord Rama. Overnight stay in Hotel.
- Day - 6 Manali - Delhi ( 570 kms 12 hrs )
After breakfast, Check out from hotel. Drive and Drop at Railway Station/ Airport to catch onwards train/ flight.
- Welcome drink ( non alcoholic) on arrival
- 5 Nights accommodations on twin sharing basis.
- 5 bed tea 5 breakfast and 5 dinner in hotel.
- Transport services by an exclusive vehicle as per itinerary.
- Airport/ Railway Station Pick up Assistance on arrival.
- One Honeymoon Cake.
- One bottle of fruit wine.
- Hot Milk Badam.
- Candle light dinner once during the stay.
- Flower bed decoration during once in stay Manali.
- Any Airfare / Train tickets
- Shopping & Tips Volvo Luggage Charges Monument Entry Fees and Camera Fees
- Heater Charges (If required during winters) Adventure Activities : River Rafting , Paragliding , Skiing
- Any additional services like :Food & Beverages, Medical Facilities etc
You May Interested In
Duration : 3 nights - 4 Days
Manali Honeymoon Package by car from Delhi for 4 Nights & 5 Days with…
Duration : 2 Night - 3 Days
Manali Weekend tour Package 02 Nights & 03 Days with Stay at Hotel, Food…